Blogger Widgets Cyntura's Blog: I can't do maths D:

Tuesday 13 November 2012

I can't do maths D:

Hello my army of Cynturians!
Have been very busy having to demolish over ten packets of chocolate digestives, which Tescos over-delivered with my order the other day. As I am a student, I don't want to see them going to waste ... *burp*. As Lois has said, I must keep up to date with my diabetic studies and with 86 calories per biccy, I'd imagine the sugar would go off the Richter scale.


I was thinking about how similar Captain Birdseye looks to Santa Claus:
both have weird beards and moustaches that are white. Both always seem very jolly as well, all though I don't see why Captain Birdseye is that happy, after all, he must ponk of fish if that is what he is selling...
Also they both have daft hats and uniforms... although I am rather temped to call Santa's garb an over-sized dressing gown. I am now starting to doubt that Santa and Captin Ponky-Birdseye are actually either a) brothers or b) the same person. Which begs the question, if the latter is true then does this Santa-Captain-Duo thingy ride around the skies delivering presents on a giant fish finger?

Anyway, just had a funny five minutes, I'm sure it is due to too much sugar in my blood. I don't really know the technical terms as after all, I haven't been listening in my lectures; how can you when more pressing matters such as Captain Birdseye are on your bonce? I know Prof. Vampire said that it was to do with the glyciemic-doo-dah... I'll ask Lois as she does biology, when she can be bothered and stop harassing me about chickens.
That reminds me! She went away for the weekend to some place called the Trout Inn and came back sending me random and blurred photos of chickens. Too many units of alcohol I presume...
She also sent me some random picture of her dog's fat knose, even though she knows I am scared of dogs.

Actually I also don't like:
Cats
Birds
Sheep
Goats
Cows
Pigs
Chickens (except for digesting)
Llamas
Monkeys
Insects
Elephants
Butterflies- there is a story with this as well. Went with a family member to London Zoo and went into the Butterfly Farm but had to run away to the exit as there wasn't an inch of that place where there weren't any butterflies. It terrified me for life and I am now a different person and constantly suffer from flashbacks...
Add turtles, fish and all anphiboans to the list and I think that is enough to outline my animal fear. I honestly don't know what nature invented them for unless it is to scare me. Who needs and ECG to check that your heart is functioning?

Post more soon :D
Still have some biccies left so might make a scampi-digestive crumble mix. Yummy :)

p.s. Too many scampi bites affecting the brain;  have just told Lois that Christmas is in 4 weeks and a few days when it is actually 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment